||[Jan. 9th, 2006|09:48 pm]
The Question Club
1. I love reading, but sometimes the hardest part of the process for me is choosing which book to read and then committing to it long enough to become interested and keep reading. I just finished "Goodnight Nobody" by Jennifer Weiner. Out of the following choices (no suggestions, thanks), what should I read?|
Naked by David Sedaris, Atonement by Ian McEwan, The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy, Freakonomics by Levitt and Dubner, The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood, or Memoirs of a Geisha (or, I could finish The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath)
2. I have three notebooks; they are red, green and blue. This semester I am taking Anthropology and Psychology, so which notebook should I use for which class? (or, which color do you associate with these subjects?)
3. Do you wear slippers around the house? How about a bathrobe?
4. Do you prefer pens or pencils? Blue or black ink? Do you have a favorite kind of writing utensil?
5. What kind of bedding is on your bed right now?
( My answers...Collapse )