||[Dec. 21st, 2005|12:58 am]
The Question Club
1. Do you like to drink water? I sure as hell don't, and I hardly ever feel thirsty, but I'm trying to lose weight. |
1a, 1b, etc. "They" tell us to drink eight glasses of water every day...or else what? What's the proof that this amount of water is the absolute best for optimal performance? Is nine worse than eight? If nine is better than eight, why not just tell us that the more we drink, the better off we are? Would I really be fucked if I only drank, say, four glasses, so long as I'm significantly improving my water intake?
2. Have you ever lost a family member very close to you (parent, spouse, sibling, etc.) while you were studying at a university away from home? Did you have, erm, advanced warning of this? If so, did you withdraw from classes beforehand? If not, did you pull out of classes and go home? Did you not pull out of classes at all? (My mom is sick, and I'm confused as to what to do; I don't want to take a semester off earlier than I have to and waste time, but I don't want to go back to school for the spring and have to pack up and come back home immediately.)
3. 7-Elevens obviously don't exist everywhere, so is there another large chain of convenience stores in the United States (not counting Wawa in the Philly area)? What about in other countries? I could Google this, but, uh, why not ask here?
4. Speaking of convenience stores, do you have a local chain of drive-through convenience stores, similar to, say, my beloved Dairy Barns of Long Island, NY?
5. What's your take on processed cheese?