How long can jello shots sit in the fridge before they're not so fresh anymore?
December 9th, 2005
How long can jello shots sit in the fridge before they're not so fresh anymore?
any ideas as to what it is? I left my notes at school and I'm assuming I'm having a snow day tomorrow, so I can't get them. If you don't know what it is, is there, like, some super useful art history search engine I could use?
How did you learn?
Are there any "must-haves" for a complete newcomer? (besides the obvious yarn and needles- I mean like books or other resources)
Any good websites for beginners? So far I haven't found one that I liked.
EDIT: And if you have experience in both, do you find it easier to knit or crochet?
2) Does anyone hate that Nickelback song "photograph" as much as i do??
I have one last test on one of my classes on Wednesday morning at 9am. However, I also have class for work three towns over that begins at 8am, and they lock you out if you're late, no exceptions. I have to take this class for work because once I complete it (it's a 3-day class), I get a raise. With that raise, I'm going to pay for tuition for next semester. However, missing the test would make me feel horrible and regretful for god knows how long.
My question is this: What would you do? The class for work is once every six months, and I can't wait that long for my raise, as I need to pay for my classes NEXT WEEK. Even if I could get on a payment plan, I can't be paying for classes after they end. However, I don't want a bad grade, as I get an insurance discount for being a good student.
My professor has no other classes that I could sit in on and take the test in, and she also lives about 45 minutes away and I don't want to incovienence her by asking her to drive out solely for me. I'd even go visit her if that's what it would take...but she's in the process of moving. Hell, I don't even know if she's WRITTEN the test yet! I'm only free until Monday afternoon...after that I have to work and then I have the class beginning Tuesday morning.
Good GOD, what can I do?!
On another not-so-traumatic note, here's a weird one for you:
The inside of my nostril hurts...it's all dry and hard and ridgy to the touch and hurts when my nose moves. How do I fix this? It's only on one side...
: Oh, I just thought of something else I was wondering. Do you need any special schooling or anything to become a photo tech. at like, Walgreens or something? It seems like something I'd want to do.
I like my mom's lasagna. It's layers of cheddar cheese, tomato sauce, noodles, ground beef, and on top there are squares of american cheese that get all toasty as it bakes. How about you?
Is it for people who don't have teeth? It's probably for people who don't have teeth.
So what's your preference?
I probably could have Googled this, but I want to see everyone reminisce about Bill Nye.
Did you ever watch this show outside of science class?
I came home every day from school and watched it on PBS.
Do you know what album is in my icon?
Up until last summer, I would have said: nothing.
1) Have you ever been / thought about being violent? Why? Did you follow through?
2) At what age did you take your first airplane trip? Where did you go?
3) What is your favorite type of cookie?
4) Are you jealous of your friends? Why?
5) Recommendations for good mailing lists? Tell us how/where to sign up.
6) Film camera or digital?
but it's snowing really hard.
should i call for delivery anyway? i'm willing to tip close to 100% but i know they'll get mad at me because i know what a hassle it is to deliver in weather like this.
edit: i called and got pretty lucky because i wasn't recognized. the driver'll notice me, but i was more concerned about the manager on the phone. thanks for the input.
2. what's the longest amount of time you've had your fly down without your knowledge?
3. if you wear both glasses and contact lenses, do you find you see more clearly with one and not the other?
4. what's your favorite kind of poptart? have you tried the weird new flavors like hot fudge sundae?
In order to reduce the building’s exposure to the elements,
we ask that you
use the revolving door,
unless in need of the handicap door
but it just doesn't seemed to be phrased right for a sign.
Any ideas for a way to phrase it better?
2. I'm trying to wear my retainer again after about 6 years... it hurts like a bitch. Any advice? Will it do something like make my teeth loose? It hurts enough that I'm concerned.
okay, we've been together five months (broke up in between but got back together). I can spend like up to 60ish on him. I just want to get him something he'd like
meh, he's in athletics, he plays football and baseball and runs cross country. He's a texas a&m fan. He likes scary movies, he plays some video game, dunno what kinda music he likes really. Him and I spend a lot of time together, umm, he hunts (deer) and plays trumpet in band.
2. Is it snowing where you live?
3. Is it normal that my rear defrost kicks in after about 60 seconds of my car running (not driving) but my rfront defrost doesn't kick in until I've actually been DRIVING for about 60 seconds (even if the car has warmed up for like, 15 minutes)?
4. How long of a commute do you have to work if you actually drive and don't take public transportation?
2. Any ideas for a 16 year old coworker boy that I got for Secret Santa? Our limit is $10, but I have no ideas whatsoever. I don't know what kind of music or anything that he likes. I guess I just want something sort of generic and fun.
3. Is anyone else as frustrated as I am that classes got cancelled today? (For two inches of snow! Two!) I'm annoyed mostly because this is my last day before finals next Monday, and I wanted some last minute help.
a 700mb cd-r or a flash drive?
i only have a cdr right now.
How about when you have to write a compare/contrast essay for the book/movie?
I have to do this for Pride and Prejudice.. Not sure which I should do first.
I always hear about people googling someone before they date them (I'm not looking to date this person) but that hasn't turned up anything valuable (and I've googled people who I know DO have records, and still nothing comes up).
Is this something I'd have to pay for to find out? Or go to the actual courts? Is it not public information?
2. i saw an 800 number posted at one point that you could call to speak to a nurse at any time. what is the number? is it free?
3. what are some things i can make a scrapbook out for? i am already doing one for my boyfriend and i while we're dating.
4. are titanium rings nice? i've never heard of such a thing, but saw a one i liked online and bought it 'cause it was within my price range. did i just buy some junk?
EDIT: I think I am going to try the Claritin, thanks everyone!
2. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
3. If you eat cereal, what kind of cereal do you eat?
3a. Do you add anything (fruits, nuts, etc) to your cereal?
Have you ever been cussed out by a member of a community? I mean, in a post (not in their head).
This made me mad. I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to put a link like that in here. If I'm not, please tell me.
Does anyone else have ideas for books that I might get her to help her through those craptacular early teen years?
Can you think of any worse?
2. There is a special interest group, let's call them group A. The members of group A are also a part of wider interest (but still somewhat special interest) community B. Members of group A hold most of the leadership and authority positions in community B. Looking at this statistically, members of group A make up less than 1% of the general population, but they make up about a third of community B. Then a few months down the line, members of group A start complaining that community B does not represent their views/issues/concerns at all, and form splinter group C to address these concerns. Who is at fault that community B does not represent group A's views, when group A is in a leadership position?
3. Do you know how to make a braid (in hair, with string, whatever)? Everyone seems to be shocked that I am able to braid my own (hip-length) hair. I've always considered braids to be fairly simple, so I'm confused that a lot of people don't seem to be able to do them.
2. Are you the kind of person who gets bored/restless/other if you don't have something constructive to do? Are you a work-a-holic? Even when you're ill?
3. Tell me something you do that's rather OCD-like?
4. If you have winter break: What will you be doing with your vacation time?
5. Have you ever been to one of those live shows, like Oprah, Ellen or The Tonight Show?
6. What is something you're embarrassed to admit that you're sensitive about?
7. Does your family hug? Say "I love you"?
and i cannot figure out how to find out my average for a class.
if anybody is kind enough to tell me what it is, thank you very much.
my marks for the class are:
70% on something thats worth 20% overall.
90% on something worth 10%
70% on something wirth 25%
75% on something worth 15%
and 72% worth 30%
i know there's a simple way of doing it.
i just can't remember what it is.
As in, maybe it's a movie geared for kids/preteens, or it's a chickflick when you normally don't ususally see them, or it's a really cheesy movie, or most people/reviews hated them, etc.
that is probably the last thing on my mind when i comment somewhere. and if they get banned, i figure it's their own fault, not any of my responsibility to keep up on that and tend to their inability to continue a conversation due to misbehaviour.
man...then he said it again...
Does anyone else remember this? If you do, what WAS it?
EDIT: It was a really cutesy sort of game, and I remember just as I stopped playing it they had introduced a 'town' of sorts for your critters to play in. I had/have a slow connection, though, so I lost interest.
DOUBLE EDIT: Found out that it's called PostPet, and that as of 2002 they stopped allowing downloads of the English version. D: Oh well, at least it won't bug me now.
When it gets around my bed time, they start becoming very painful. I get fidgity, and I feel like I have to keep moving them. I try to rub them, but it doesn't feel like it's my muscles. It doesn't happen during the day, only about 2 hours before I go to bed, and while im in bed. It is causing me to stay awake for hours. I feel like I can't get any relief from the pain.
I can only think of a few reasons why it may be happening, but really I have no clue and I would love it if someone know's or has the same experience as me.
I am an insomniac, it happens in cycles, and my legs play up the most when Im not able to sleep.
I am very fit, I walk everyday, and I do an intense dance class once a week. But I don't think it is from it because I have been doing dancing and areobics for years. I don't get sore from my classes. But my legs hurt only say for a few weeks, then stops, then starts again!
I dont think Im growing anymore. Im 17, and did my growing when I was about 12, which is normal.
What is going on with me? Is there anything I can do to relieve my pain?
So, what do you think your breasts say?
OR (for the males here)
If you had breasts, what would they say?
Personally I have no idea what my breasts say but I'm working on figuring it out.
What's your favorite Christmas-themed movie?
Say this boyfriend called you a cunt today, because he was mad and then apologized because he didn't mean it. Then he got into a fight with you later that day and called you a cunt again.
Remember, he's never said it before today, but he said it once and APOLOGIZED and then did it again? Huge boundary for the girl as a word that shouldn't be used, is super hurtful, etc.
What would you do?
Which comic is this?
Thanks! I cannot fully abosorb and appreciate this tale if I am so in the dark about its ending!
Current/former college students: What are your sleep habits?
Comments disabled here cause she wants everything all in one place. Thanks for understanding :)
This is a long story, but 2 companies I interned for want to hire me and pay me a competitive salary if I say "Screw College" and just go directly to work. Now, chances are that I'm probably going to just go to college. But, for some reason, the job/opportunity is amazing. BTW, I'm a senior in high school. I'm from NJ and I would be working in NYC.
Major = business/marketing
Company = nordstroms & another which I can't say bc I'm not legal yet.
i missed some really big presentations in my film class today.
the ones that mattered (people i want to be friends with) and the ones that would be just cool.
and i got up before this girl's presentation that i want to be friends with.
and i totally missed a good buddy's presentation.
i spent all the time trying to make my power point better.
i got there late and my presentation had some bugs in it, so when i got into class, i asked if i could fix the bugs and get it right.
well, i didn't get it fixed until too late(for some reason i figured they would let me do mine..been a while i guess since i did one of these)and no one got to see it atall.
now- i have the girl's number (we were part of the same lab group)but she liked me early in the semester and i kinda led her on b/c i wasn't sure how i felt. but towards the end, there was something nice being created.a nice good friendship. should i call her and try to create a friendship that way or wait for her to tell me it's ok to call? because chance are, i probably won't see her again. i did call her when she liked me, and said "i want to talk' and didn't b/c i figured she did too, she didnt.
very awrkward phone call.
my best buddy-he never answers his phone.
or rarely does. he seems very friendly toward me in class and we have hung out outside of class but i have seen him answer his phone in class before.
Pizza: deep dish with sausage, mushrooms, and garlic?
Chinese: shrimp lo mein and crab rangoon?
I'm looking to buy a friend some good liquor. No, I don't know exactly what he likes. But is there a general type/brand appreciated by most men?
i mean, if you enjoy having them around but you don't feel equal, is that ok?
especially if youre choices are limited and the people you do want to be friends with are not entirely everything you need,but they have what you basically need?
I've thought of fabric paint and permanent markers. Permanent markers are cheesy and fabric paint... is for fabric.
Note: I am not actually asking this question since it could be considered trolling. I was about to, though. Enjoy my lame excuse for a metaquestion instead. This is what happens when I'm bored. Here's a better, semi-related question:
If you were the moderator of this community, what would you change about any of the rules? Would you add any new rules or strike some that already exist? My answer: nothing, and I'd probably be really lazy about enforcing them anyway.
So, my question is: what colour / style of dress would go well with the shoes under the cut?
( Collapse )
By the way, I'm really paled skin, so I can't really pull off light colours.
What should I get my sixteen year old boyfriend for his birthday.
(he's in athletics, he plays football, baseball and crosscountry (running). He likes Texas A&M. He's in band and play the trumpet. We've been going out for three to four months. He likes scary movies and punk, rock and pop-ish music. He plays video games sometimes, but not too much. We spend lots of time together but mostly in school or going to eat somewhere, stuff like that.)
I'm crazy about him and want to get him the perfect gift, so to all of you out there. Can you think of anything?
If you have posted one of those or been in that situation - enlighten me?
Also: Have you ever been in a Christmas Pageant?
How important is musical taste to you in a friend? A boyfriend/girlfriend?
I have a 25-30 page paper due on Monday. I have the vast majority of it to do still. I am also very tired right now.
Should I force myself to get some of it done before I get some sleep tonight, or should I try to take a nap and work on it after I sleep? (keeping in mind that I might sleep through until morning, since I have no one to wake me up)
It's already teapot shaped and everything, but how should I decorate it? I haven't made the cups yet so those could be shaped as something different. I'm out of ideas.
1. So, who is the hottest plastic?
( Collapse )
2. What is your favourite quote from the movie?
3. Did you like this movie, why or why not?
4. Who are the meanest girls you've ever met?
5. Who was your favourite character in the movie?
The way I have it jotted down is:
Osteoporosis is a growing health concern for younger women. Addressing the risk factors and prevention of this potentially debilitating disease can lead to reduced prevalence in young women, as well as better health outcomes later in life.
Something about is just seems off to me. Anyone have any suggestions for improvement?
Thank you in advance to anyone who might be able to offer any suggestions.
Also, does this order make sense for the organization of the paper.
( Collapse )