1. For those of you who answered this post
about the pizza, and this one
about sex, did you answer it/them the way you did because you're actually a synesthete
, or did you just make up a color?
For those of you who ARE synesthetes:
2. What kind do you have?
3. Do you like your mixed senses, or would you prefer to get rid of it?
4. What mundane things can you completely not stand just because of your synesthesia?
5. Do you have the initial "NO, that's not right!" response to another synesthete describing the way they experience things?
6. Do you have associations you'd like to give up? (like, would you like to stop tasting sounds?)
7. Do you have associations you'd like to have? (would you LIKE to taste sounds?)
8. Do you ever get your senses mixed to the point of trying to change something one is experiencing to fix something that another is experiencing?
For those of you who are NOT synesthetes:
9. Would you dig being a synesthete?
10. If you could become one, what associations would you like to have?( Collapse )