Say it's late, you're bored, you've got a drink or so in you, you're online, and you've got sex on the brain. You're not horny, but your in the mood for sexual stuff. What site would you go to?
Not in the mood for porn tonigh. Looking for something rather more... artful? Erotica? Or some place where I can pick up some nice tips to use on my boy the next time I see him?
Okay - Hard drive personal opinion.
80GB - 5400 RPM or 60GB - 7200 RPM ?
And RAM-wise, because I'm ignorant.
What's the diffrence between "512MB DDR PC-2700 at 333MHz - 2x256 SO-DIMM" and "512MB DDR PC-2700 at 333MHz - 1x512MB SO-DIMM"?
Scientology: religion or cult?
Have you ever been sleeping with your SO, and they happend to say their ex's name (or someone they/you know) in their sleep, followed by such things as moaning, or "yeah.. yeah, baby," etc... to make you think their dream is being sexual?
What happened? Did they remember the dream?
No, it's not happened to me at all - just wondered about it. :)
modified a file in a wavepad program(sound mixing program)is there a way to modify it so it can play without this program?
also-anyone know how to shrink the size of a file?
like 17,220 kb to like 70kb?
I'm making cookies I saw in a little magazine (the kind you get at the checkout) Simply Better Holiday Cookies and they have some that look like they're completely covered in icing. It says to "glaze" them but I'm a little confused. How exactly am I supposed to do this? Dip the cookies in the icing? I can paint them if that might work, I have paint brushes I use to make chocolate.
Thoughts? I need to finish these in about two hours.
1) What's the best program for downloading tv shows?
2) My brother, who is 17, has lived here (Australia) all of his life. but he has a noticeable non-Australian accent. his vowels are a lot more nasal but in a rounded, deep way... I'm not quite sure what else it is but he definately sounds different. almost every time he meets someone new they ask him where he is from (they've suggested South Africa, New Zealand, France, everywhere except America or Asia really.). it's definitely not affected because he's had it since he was little and it gets stronger when he's upset ("NOUW!" instead of "NO!". it's very funny.)
We were half-raised by our Latvian grandmother who has a very strong accent (and she says certain words like him), although we never learnt Latvian. but that couldn't stay with him, could it? I know people who heard English for the first time when they were 9 and they don't have an accent.
is it a speech impediment that sounds completely accent-y?
does anyone else have something like this?
it's really weird for my brother to explain to everyone he meets, we've never heard of something like it.
1. Have you ever taken out a loan? What was it for?
2. How do you feel about debt, and owing the bank money? Does it bother you or are you happy to live with it?
3. Do you have a credit card? Do you use it responsibly?
4. If you were to marry somebody who had debt, would it piss you off that you had to pay off debt that isn't yours? What if the debt was left over from their previous marriage?
Does anyone know if Blockbuster's DVDs prevent you from burning them?
What house was Dumbledore in when he went to Hogwarts?
Are the Creevey brothers American? In the books they are (I think) but in the films they're not. It always seemed weird to me that there would be any American students because shouldn't there be a wizarding school in the states, if there's one in France and one in Bulgaria...?
There are 280 students at the school (5 boys and 5 girls in each of 4 houses for each of 7 years). Why is it so freaking huge?
Why is everything (in the films) run by all sorts of crazy gears and mechanics? I would figure they can make things move by magic and would be a lot less intricately mechanized than it all looks in the movies, ya know?
For Christmas, I want to buy my parents a digital camera. I want to get them one that is relatively simple to use, one that you don't need a computer for. That is, one that you can just connect to a photo printer (which I would also buy) just click print. Any suggestions on a specific camera, or on what to look for when I'm buying one?
Have you ever bought anything from MixItForMe.com?
Hi, I'm looking for some advice-my birthday was the 19th November and I got engaged on it-my partner bought me a ring and proposed. His birthday is 8th December and I'm thinking of buying him an engagement ring for it-but is that a really weird thing to do?
Does anyone here have Gabriel & Dresden's version of Motorcycle's "As The Rush Comes" from Nip/Tuck? If you have it, would you mind IMing it to me?
I can't find it anywhere.
Worst/most disappointing concert you've ever been to?
do jello shots need to be refrigerated? (ie, for transport)
I mean, on one hand... vodka. on the other hand, jello.
1) Did you know tomorrow is Buy Nothing Day? Will you buy nothing?
2) You know how in English we have words that when written backwards, actually make another word (like "God" backwards is "dog," and "live" is "evil") - well in Chinese or Japanese, are there any cases where you flip a character upsidedown that it means something else?
Or does anyone know of something similar in some other non-Roman alphabet using language?
Does anyone here have a paid livejournal account? I'm thinking about getting one for myself for Christmas but I want the views of those who already have it. pros? cons? Thanks for any input.
what are the names of all of the seven dwarves?
Do any of you wear a ring on your left ring finger that could resemble an engagement ring but isn't one? Does it symbolize anything or do you just like the ring and just like it on that finger?
My sister's boyfriend gave her an "I love you" ring that she wears on her ring finger and people ALWAYS ask her if she's engaged but she's not. It seems like that would get annoying.
I've worn rings on that finger but they never resembled an engagement ring so nobody ever thought that...
Oh yeah and my ex's sister wears a "virginity" ring on that finger because she's 23 now and wants to save herself for marriage.
What stores are you guys scouting out / planning to hit tomorrow?
whenever i shave, i always reopen some old zit scars.
why won't they heal?
also-whats the best stuff for shave burns?
Who orginally wrote, more like performed "All I want for Christmas is You?"
Was it Mariah Carey?
Basically, was the song "remade" by Mariah... or not?
What is champagne supposed to taste like?
Also, what's the legal drinking age in Texas?
What’s the origin of the “hot cocoa sampler” cliché on Fark?