|i'm *always* random.
||[Nov. 11th, 2005|10:59 am]
The Question Club
1. how much money do you think is reasonable to spend on a christmas present for someone you've been dating for six months? |
( some more information on this.Collapse )
i want to buy him a digital camera, (haha, see next question,) and the one i want is going to cost me about $275, with all the additional bells and whistles. do you think that this is too much to spend?
2. have you ever bought a
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ2 5MP Digital Camera with 6x Image Stabilized Optical Zoom? is it a decent camera? what are your experiences with it? i have read a lot of good reviews online, and a very few bad ones. i've never used a panasonic digicam before, so i'm wondering if anyone has some personal experience. i'm usually a nikon person.
2b. if you wouldn't recommend this camera, what other camera for less than $300 would you recommend? why?
3. why is it that i trust thequestionclub's opinion more than the opinion of other random internet strangers? and i don't seem to be alone in this?
4. so, i finally gave in and downloaded the updates for my semagic client. it won't save the format that i usually like to keep my application in (it allows you to move all the tool bars, i like mine in a certain order.) anyone else have this problem? any way to fix it? the old client sucked less for this, but there are features of the new one that i dig and want to keep.
5. what leads you to the faith that you have? (be it faith in christianity, or atheism, or whatever.) do you think anything could ever change that in you? why or why not?
6. if you got into an argument with a stranger, and saw them again at a later date, what would you say/do? what if they started talking to you?