Here are a bunch of questions that have crossed my mind lately:
1. When you’re sitting in the dentist chair and the dentist is all up in your face cleaning your teeth and whatnot, where are you looking? Do you look at the dentist’s face? Do you look around the room? Do you try looking down your nose at the cleaning tools? Or do you close your eyes because you don’t know where to look, like me?
2. What do you think of these lyrics
3. What are your feelings on livejournal communities that support eating disorders, such as Anorexia and Bulimia?
4. For those of you who are/were in high school, do you find that your school is very ‘cliquey’? If so what ‘clique’ do you belong to, if any? What kinds of ‘cliques’ exist? Do you think that movies portray high school accurately? Compare yours to schools in “The O.C.” or “Mean Girls”, what’s different?
5. In your own opinion, what is the difference between a girl who’s considered “hot” and a girl who’s considered “cute”?
6. Has anyone ever said anything, un/intentionally rude or not, about your appearance or personality which has affected you ever since? What was it, and how has it made you feel?
7. What is your favourite type of apple? Do you slice your apples? Remove the skin? Or just eat it how it is? Do you wash your fruit before you eat it? What are your thoughts on fruit/vegetables being genetically altered?
8. When you’re walking, (ie. down the street, down the hallways of your school, in the mall, etc), do you mostly look at the floor, look at the people passing by, the scenery around you, or a combination of it all?
9. Does it make you feel uncomfortable when you see someone ‘checking you out’, or do you just suck up all the attention? What do you do when you notice someone staring at you? Do you stare back at them or look away nervously? Do you hate it when someone is looking at your butt?
10. What kind of laugh do you have? Loud? Quiet? Deep? High-pitched? Snorty? Hearty? All of the above?
11. My history teacher asked my class this question last year, and the answers were really interesting. The class consisted of students aged 15-16, however; this community’s has a wider age range: Your 14 year old daughter is on an all-boys hockey team. At the end of practice, it’s time to go into the change room and change! But your daughter doesn’t want to change in the girl’s change room all alone; she wants to change in the guys change room. Coach says it’s the parent’s decision. As a parent, is that a yes or a no? Justify your answer.
12. Does it bother you when people say something offensive, and then they say “no offense!”? Do you take it to heart, or do you let it go? What about when people say something rude but then say “just kidding”?
13. Do you like a song because it’s ‘hip and catchy’ or because the lyrics are inspiring and/or relatable? Any other reasons? But be honest, do you pay attention to the lyrics of songs? Do you like analyzing songs and their meanings? If you could pick one song that describes your life perfectly, or closely, what would it be?
14. Do you like it when you see someone you dislike fail at something? Do you think that makes you a bad person? Do you think you’re a revengeful person?
15. Rock, paper, or scissors?