1. does it irritate you when you go into a community's archive
and there are a bunch of posts dated for the future? why the hell do people do that? it's seems pointless to me.
2. if you ever ordered anything from gap.com, how long did it take for your stuff to get to you? my boyfriend's birthday is today, and i ordered a bunch of stuff for him and they said "4-7 days", but didn't mention that was 4-7 days from when they felt like shipping it, which was saturday, and not the wednesday that i ordered it. i'm *really* hoping it will get here today. think it will?
3. what band do you like that you hated when you first heard them?
4. do you donate to charity? which ones, and why?
5. is there something that you used to do, but now that you see other people doing it, you want to yell at them for being dumb-as-shit? but can't bring yourself to do it because it would be hypocritical? (examples: smoking crack, having kids at age 12, being a [social group/stereotype]...)
6. when you download music, and the filename is wrong, are you anal retentive about correcting it? (i'm not alone, right?)
7. what kind of jobs could one get with an associates degree in psychology? ...with an associates in *anything*?
8. do you like answering questions in tqc where people ask advice?
9. what's your favourite breakfast meat?
10. what's your favourite village person?
11. what word do you always misspell even though you know the correct spelling? (i ALWAYS spell village "villiage". i'm stupid.)