2) I heart of some website that sells a shirt that says "I Make Milk: What's Your Superpower?". i heard it from the guy at the beer store, so i have no idea where it is from. Anyone got a clue?
3) For the Females (or males, if you are so inclined): what is the best foundation to use that doesn't sweat off? that stays dry, and stays on for like 8-12 hours? i use Maybelline Mousse, and its not working that great. I did use Maybelline Purestay before, but I didn't like it as much. Any suggestions?
( Collapse )
No, I've never had a dream like that.
What do you think it is essentially?
What are reasons for being in love with someone?
2. Can "yet" and "anymore" be used in sentences that don't contain a negative? (ie: "I have to go to the store yet." or "I'm going to start excercising anymore.")
3. Does a tuna and pepperoni sandwich sound weird to you?
4. What food combinations do you eat but might seem odd to others?
5. Do you have any suggestions for extremely dry skin? My neck (under my chin area) is like SNOWING dead skin. Not only disgusting but very painful. I've been using concentrated vitamin e cream but isn't helping very quickly. Any ideas?
6. Does it make you sad when you're really excited about something and want your friends to be excited with you, but nobody seems to care?
Editted to add:
7. Think of the hottest guy you've ever known. What's his first name?
8. And hottest girl you've known... Name?
I'm a jerk to here.. sometimes.
But anyway, I need help.
What's one way (that doesn't cost) that I can bring cheer to her?
this && this && that && ONE IS ENOUGH.
1) I'm typing the first sentence on page 13 in MS Word & my laptop flips out!!
Suddenly, the scroll bar is locked at the bottom of the page & the screen freezes.
Then my view changes from 100% to 10%.
Finally, I have to reboot the whole system.
Now, my cursor which used to look like a bar is a blue dot.
2) Do you believe in horoscopes? Have any been eerily accurate? ( Collapse )
They'll have the maintenance tech and the City Code Enforcement Officer entering every apartment. This will happen sometime between 1pm-4pm... I'm on the first floor - so I should be one of the first. This is my first apt and I'm not sure what they'll be looking for (besides that we've kept the bottom of the bathtub clean'd - had to sign off on an addendum to the lease for it since it's textured fiberglass)... the place is tidy, I washed the floors and vacuum'd yesterday. Anything else I should make sure to have ok?
One thing I'm not certain of... my bf bought a fish tank. It's filled with water and filters running. But there's no fish. Some of the other buildings are allowed to have cats, but not ours. There's nothing in the lease that says anything about fish though. And then.. it's just a filled fish tank - no actual fish (we will get fish later - we just like the bubbly water noise the tank makes hehe). Will they say something???
Imageshack is eating my pictures. I had one cool picture of a girl pulling a frog’s penis and eye out (quite distinctive, I must surmise), and now it is gone from the feminazis’s user info. Here I have the thumbnail I recovered from Google.
I do remember vaguely where it came from (an anti-feminazi website), but I can’t seem to get back there. Where can I find it back?
I'm using 19 MB.
Does anyone have any suggestions for staying awake? I have coffee and I've randomly walked around twice so far.
Also, who is this? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/PopPop1/shi.jpg
1. Okay so all his servants turned into stuff, but what happened to the stuff he already had? Did the servants just decide "Oh well we're forks now, might as well use us as such". Are they telling us he had no dishes/furniture previously?
2. Do they feel anything? Because Mrs. Potts and Chip should be rather uncomfortable filled with hot stuff I think. Do any of the servants ever say "ouch" or other painy type noises that anyone can remember during the movie?
3. Speaking of Mrs. Potts and Chip, who the hell is the father?! And are the other cups her kids as well? O_O
4. If they're in France why is Lumier the only one with a french accent? [Edit: The feather duster does too I believe.]
5. Why on earth did the dresser just happen to have women's dresses in her drawers?
6. Am I the only one who thought "Eew, change back!" when I saw the Beast turn into a human? Ick!
Things that make you go "hmm"...
[bonus] What's up with the "Snuff out the Light" song on the Emperor's New Groove soundtrack that isn't in the movie? I love that song!
(x-posted to my own journal)
Funny question huh? Some people have a huge repritore of words they understand and can use to elaborate with. We all have a large range of complex feelings that sometimes get tangled in our hearts. But I have noticed lately that I seem to have this need to sound 'intelligent' and a desire to share what is going on in my head in an overly dramatic way to make it seem more important or even mystical. I was hand-writting in my journal last night and I noticed something... While trying to communicate what is going on in my world the words that come out on paper are a translation of what is going on in my head. Its like me saying the thoughts I have arn't good enough and they need to be modified for reality.
(also x-posted to my own journal)
Some family from Ireland came here (the Sates) and brought a couple of bottles.
I remember from the last couple of times I was there that I loved it, but its been at least three years and I can't remember what I put it on..
I wanna say I used it as an A-1 sauce(put on meats for seasoning/ used as a marinade on red meats/chicken), UK substitue, or in place of worscester sauce...but what else can I use it on?
2. What do you do and do you like it?
2.Where do you live?
'cause boyfriend thinks i'm nuts, but this is my favourite hobby.
what's your favourite hobby?
2. Yesterday when I left work I noticed a lot of scratches on my rear passenger door. After checking with a neighbour who does body work, it's the type of mark left most commonly when people try to park and get too close, and the vehicles 'rub' together. Whoever did it left no note or anything, they just left. The parking lot it happened in is the type where you can only park if you have a monthly permit.
If I see a car with very similar damage to mine, like it matches up on the height and it's a dark coloured car (based on the paint left on my car), should I phone the police? I'm not going through insurance if I have to pay for it myself, and if I find the person I'll give them the opportunity to pay for the damage. Should I have called the police already? If I phone the police, do I have to file with insurance too? Help?
2. Would you cut someone who does't comment much [even if you enjoyed reading the person's journal?]
3. Have you ever been cut? Were you upset/offended?
4. How many LJ friends do you have? Do you read all of their journals?
It seems cold and disrespectful to do it over the phone, but it seems cruel to drag a relationship out if one person isn't interested in being in the relationship anymore. I don't know what to do.
Any links, toys, online puzzles, anything to amuse me online would be much appreciated!
I have never been.
What would one wear?
Do they go over cycles and stuff?
What would be the cost it should roughly cost?
Is there a mix I can buy that you would recommend?
Has anyone dealt with a collection agency as a business before? Do I need to pay them a set fee for the service or do they take a percentage of what is owed to me?
1) The internet alienates people more than it connects them. Why or why not?
2) Have you ever "given up" your significant other because s/he would simply be better with their ex or a new person?
3) Do you date up/down/equal in terms of money/education/looks?
4) Why do people choose to send in tapes of themselves to be broadcast nationally -- Do they not realize they will be laughed at???
5) Humans are good. Agree or disagree?
Can anyone recommend some bands along the lines of Prodigy and NIN? I'm on a kick lately...
(If I notice some books in a dumpster it is hard to resist)
Have you ever been banned from someone else's LJ? Why?
I do. I also ride horses, so it's always been beat into my head that helmets are really important. And a riding helmet potentially saved my life (well, at least my brain) when I once had a really bad fall (thrown head first into a rail, concussion, all that fun stuff).
Is there a way to download from the website whatever that "iPod for Windows Software 1.0 CD-ROM" does? I am pretty desperate to figure it out and there is no conveniently located store where I might be able to get the disc where I am now.
It's been one month, and I have not received my book. I've sent two emails asking if the book was on backorder or some delay, but SellerX sent me an identical cut-and-paste letter twice saying all purchases ship out 24-72 hours after Pay Pal payment, and so on. I've read up to 40 pages on SellerX's feedback and he's got a 99.6% positive FB rating. And a the 5 people who have left SellerX negative FB have the same complaint as me--item never came in. And there are some who have left positive FB but admitted that it took a month or two to get their items. So my Question is, What do I do?
Am I being impatient? I did get the cheap-o shipping ($3.99) but I think a month is insane to wait even for cheap-o shipping rates.
Should I wait a little longer?
Do I demand my money back?
I'm also deathly afraid of pissing this guy off--he leaves negative feedback on users who leave negative or even neutral FB. I just don't have a lot of auctions under my belt, so I don't know how bad it'll hurt me.
And one more thing--I just became concerned because SellerX has posted an IDENTICAL sale for the same copy of the book-- he's selling 3 books just like before at the same price. And I have a feeling that this guy's just fucking with me. Or anyone else who wants this book. It just seems suspicious that he's selling 3 copies just like before.
I've got another game tomorrow that I will be playing in if I've got any sort of use of my hand. My question is, what can I do to make it feel better besides icing it? And there's no chance it's broken, right? I imagine if it was broken it would be very bruised, and hurt even when I wasn't bending it.
OR on its aniversary's(sp)?
What was thee top most producing day of questions?
And obviously what was the top most producing day or answers?
Who's thee most prolific answering ID?
" " " " question asking ID?
When at a PC/Mac are you :
B.)shoes on, no socks
C.)shoes on w/ socks
d.)socks only (pantyhose and *other hose* count here)
e.)huh, where are my feet?
*bonus points if you can actually persentage your time as work and non-work related! :>P
Does anyone know of any cheap landline telephone plans that include all local and long-distance phone calls? We know of Verizon Freedom Unlimited which is $49.99 and that is the best we've found so far -- it includes all local, regional, long distance and caller ID, call waiting, etc. We've also found Charter which is a bit cheaper but unavailable in our area. Are there any lesser known plans that include unlimited local and long distance that are also reputable? I don't mind paying $49.99 but I'd prefer to pay less if I know the company offers all that Verizon does, is reliable and offers good support/service as well. Thanks.
(If it matters, I live in the Northeast US -- Boston, area).
I tried Windex and a paper towel -> major streaks.
For former business majors: What led you to change majors or drop out? Is there anything that could have kept you in the program?
What charities are the best to give to or are there better, more direct ways to help?
Are there any charities that I should stay away from?
What do you suggest?
I hope you all are well
ive gone to internet options,etc and still nothing.
anyone have any idea how to fix it?
edit: it says "done but with errors" when its finished loading
( Collapse )
2. Why do all these people on myspace put "artsy" pictures up like pictures of them in weird angles or positions, cropped off right around their left eye, etc?
3. What is your favorite kind of dog? I like some dogs, but I hate ones that are too small or too big and ones that jump around and shed a lot. (I know, that doesn't leave too many options - oh, and I hate poodles).
4. When you are eating junk food, do you prefer salty or sweet?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how attractive do you think you are? On a scale of 1-10, how good of a personality do you have?
6. Even though you can't read minds, what would you imagine peoples' first impression of you are?
( Collapse )