||[Aug. 6th, 2005|12:47 pm]
The Question Club
|||||Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield||]|
I was reading a post in another community and I started wondering...
1. What is your first reaction when a friend has feelings for you, but you don't feel the same?
2. Would you rather find out by them suddenly kissing you out of nowhere, or by just telling you that they like you?
3. Do you think women or men are more expected to/should do one of the above options more than the other?
4. Would you rather suddenly kiss someone you like out of nowhere, or just tell that person that you like them?
5. If your friend invited you along to someone's party -- the party of someone you don't know -- would you still go, knowing that you won't know anyone else there?
6. If yes, would you still go if that friend cancelled at the last minute?
7. When you die, do you think you'd want any of your diaries/journals, letters, etc. read during your funeral? Why or why not?