||[May. 30th, 2005|11:06 pm]
The Question Club
1. Have you (or someone you know) tried microdermabrasion? If so, did you like the results? How much did it cost? Do you think those DIY microdermabrasion kits could compare to a doctor's results?|
2. I vaguely remember seeing a lip ring like this for sale on some random website but can't find it now. It doesn't use a captive bead or screw-on bead, like most do, I think it opens with a little hinge on the flat part. Has anyone else seen something like this? Where?
3. What are some good, fast-paced 'punk' songs (stuff like The Offspring, old-school Green Day, early Blink 182, etc..)?
4. What the hell should I major in? I've changed my major 7 times, so clearly I shouldn't be trusted with things like this. I took this career guidance test thing at school and the results were fairly reasonable. I would enjoy all of these and none really stand out as a favorite. So... pick one: English, Journalism, Computer Geekery, Mass Communications, Art, Digital Art and Graphics, Photography.
5. Where did I leave my Barnes & Noble giftcard? Last time I saw it, about a week ago, I was looking through their website. The next day, gone. No one took it and I don't think I threw it away. It's either in my room or the living room. Plz advise.
6. Seen any really good LJ layouts lately? (Not in the market, just curious.)
7. What are some of your earliest memories?