|A Few Randoms
||[May. 15th, 2005|11:13 pm]
The Question Club
1. If you're a college student, have you already come home for the summer (if you go home)? What's your favorite part about being home? What's your least favorite?|
2. Has anyone ever tried a "summer fling?" As in, a short-term relationship guaranteed only to last for the summer. How'd that go? How did you go about setting it up?
3. What's the coolest, nifty thing you've recently discovered?
3a. (So titled because of my answer down below) Did you call it "Regular Nintendo," "N-E-S," "Nes," or something else?
4. For guys (or girls, should this apply), how often do you find that girls you have ever been infatuated with say this: "Well, why didn't you ever say anything? I would have been interested." Or something to that effect, under the following circumstances: A. You now have a dating partner and are unavailable. B. He or she now has a dating partner and is unavailable. C. The feeling has passed or the situation makes dating not an option.
5. For girls, have you ever done this to a guy? Why? Did you know at any other point you would have been interested in him and, if so, why didn't you say anything? Have you ever said this to a guy but not meant it? As in, now that the situation is inopportune, why not just tweak his ego (or bruise it, as I've more often found) a little bit?
6. (As inspired by Whose Line? last night) Can you name a situation in which "Eenie Meenie Miney Moe" is an inappropriate method of selection?
( My answers...Collapse )