|a few questions
||[May. 10th, 2005|10:00 pm]
The Question Club
1. Are there any movies that you just HAVE to watch when you see them on? |
-For me, it's Chicago, Dirty Dancing, and Fried Green Tomatos.
2. What is it about warm milk that's supposed to make you sleepy? Does it have to be warm? Why/why not?
3. Are there certain foods you can only eat in very specific circumstances?
-I generally dislike raw tomatos, unless it's completely on it's own, sliced on a plate with a bit of salt. Otherwise...ew.
4. Does anyone have a pet that makes weird noises?
-my kitten doesn't meow, he cries. My new neighbours actually thought it was a baby crying/whimpering, but it was Booger.
5. Is anyone else unimpressed with the Kenny Chesney/Renee Zellweger marriage?
-I'm a huge fan of both, and I just don't think they're a good match, especially after 4 months