|four unrelated queestions.
||[May. 6th, 2005|08:07 pm]
The Question Club
1. last night i slept for 17 hours. what is the longest time frame that you've slept?|
2. i've been fighting this mucus cough for a few days, so everytime i cough, i spit. the other day during a nap, i coughed in my sleep and held it intending to get up to spit. i fell back to sleep and then DREAMED i got up, and ended up spitting it on my boyfriend. oops. he still won't stop making fun of me about it. what's the funniest thing you've done in a dream that you actually did in reality?
3. if you saw a spider in the same place, around the same time everyday, and never saw more than one spider... would you assume it was always the same one or would you assume there were a number of spiders?
4. this is a long shot but i'll ask anyway. i recently started using my Apple Mail configured to my new gmail account. the problem is that i can't use the "reply" box in my LJ Comment e-mails that i get. the box is present, as is the "post" button, but when i click the button, nothing happens. i end up having to use the "reply at webpage" link (which thank goodness THAT exists and works). has anybody else had this problem and do you know how to fix it?
EDIT to include:
5. what is the point of friending a community without joining it? in a lot of communities, some of the best posts are friends-locked anyway.
6. what would you suggest as a name for the spider in question #3? i have pictures if that would help. he's cute.