||[Apr. 26th, 2005|09:35 pm]
The Question Club
Another heapin' helping of random for you all.|
1. Do you have an accent? What kind is it (i.e., French, Russian, American)? What do you think it sounds like to other people?
2. Your access to any kind of laundry facility is suddenly cut off. What's the best way to keep your clothes from emitting unholy odors?
3. Do you talk to yourself? What about? (Sorry if this has been asked before) Do you think it's strange to do so?
4. If you could give your past self (at any point in your life) a piece of advice, what would it be? (*sings* I wish that I knew what I know now, when I was younger...)
1. Ooh yeah. I'd say it's an american accent of the new england variety. I imagine that we sound like we keep on getting punched in the stomach: "uhmuhruhkuh".
2. No clue, really.
3. I have arguments with myself all the time. Only when I'm alone though, don't want to seem any stranger than I already am.
4. To myself as I existed shortly before 5:30 on dec. 7th, 2004: Look twice before trying to cross that road.