This is completely random, but does anyone remember the New Dawn Singers? My friend Kristen and I were talking about them earlier, and we remembered when they came to school back in like, 3rd grade. Keeping in mind we graduated last May, according to thenewdawnsingers.com, they are still around and perfom in schools all over the United States. Does anyone else remember if they came to your school as a kid? And do you know any small children who have seen them in school? Haha. I think it's amazing that they're still around, same members and all....
March 26th, 2005
Good digital camera in the under-$200-300ish range?
Preferably more $200ish but I'm willing to spend more if it's worth it.
Well, this would be my first camera so I'm not really sure what I want...
- Good battery life
- Flash, definitely
- A screen where you can actually *see* the picture, not a teensy tiny little thing where you can barely make it out
- Something made decently that won't shatter to pieces if I put it in my backpack or accidentally drop it....
- Good quality pictures, definitely important
- Good zoom
- Good storage space, or at least the option of using memory sticks for additional storage (sorry I don't know the technical name for them)
- Maybe a video recording option where you can take short little videos?
Wow I feel kind of dumb...what else should I want? Is it even possible to get all this for my budget?
2. How old were you when they divorced?
3. Was it hard on you?
4. What could they have done to make it easier on you (other than not do it)?
the box that says "remember my password" is not checked,
and i disabled automatic sign in, and it just keeps doing it.
who would you die for?
What's your pet peeve? Mine is when people say "what" after I speak, and then when I start to repeat they'll say "oh" and answer my question. Saying "what" shouldn't be a habit, just stop saying it if you really hear me! GAHHH!
How often do you check the news:
Usual source: [edit: specific websites, magazines, newspapers, radio stations, etc]
I'm leaning towards "no" but opinions would be helpful.
EDIT: and how about a denim jacket with sweatpants? Not like ratty sweatpants necessarily...cute track pants too.
I'll also be asking about health insurance and the like.
How many times do you have to go before you see any results?
Any tips/suggestions/warnings for me?
I'm not really considering it heavily. Just kind of thinking about it. I've had some terrible times with self-tanners and would prefer something a bit more natural and easier to use. I'm leaning more towards mystic tan than actually frying my skin under a hot bed of lights. Still curious though. Thank you.
Mine's probably "Hold Me, Bat Boy," from Bat Boy the Musical. =)
2. Do you ever have those days where you don't like the way your body feels? Like, you'd rather be detatched from yourself, just because you sort of want to be just a spirit and not have to drag around the tired, hot, physical part? It's driving me insane. Anyone else get this?
3. Is it illegal to smoke a cigarette outside, inhale, hold it in until your indoors in a no-smoking place, and then exhale inside?
i slept, watched tv, and played the sims. im sick and its bloody annoying to waste a saturday inside.
1. I haven't been writing checks that long, and I was wondering what's the etiquette on asking people to deposit checks? When people hold checks, my actual bank balance doesn't coincide with my manual checkbook balance, and I'd like to ask people to deposit the checks I wrote them, but is that impolite? Like, is it my responsibility to make sure there are sufficient funds whenever they decide to deposit it? Or is it okay to request their deposit?
2. I played with a friend's guitar, and it's unfinished, and it has a REALLY NICE sound. So, my question is: do unfinished guitars cost more because the sound quality is better, or less because less labor was involved?
Does anyone know of a cool site where I can buy a garter belt set (garter belt, thong, bra (esp for smaller busts), and stockings)? I tried Fredericks and Vickies, but I can't find anything that would fit a smaller bust. So, any suggestions?
My friends and family and co-workers think this is a silly reason to dye it.
Do you think so?
I'm not "punk" or "goth" or "raver" or "alternative lifestyle" or...anything...I'm just dorky, so long un-styled (what looks like currently) colorful hair might look a little odd, but if it makes me happy, who cares?
- When and how did you find out?
- How did you react?
- Did they get a divorce as a result?
- Has the experience affected how you relate to your significant other?
What other companies do this? Where they invent the problem so you come to them?
2. What do you do for fun when you're bored?
3. Have you ever been to TJ Maxx?
4. Where's a quiet place to go and think?
5. What commercial annoys you the most?
I know there is a specific term, it’s not compulsive liar, but something else.
My boyfriend's exgirlfriend is still on his IM list and yet I'm on there more than he is. This girl has his old computer and he wants it back but he doesn't want to start conflict with her. Would it be out of place for me to ask her through his IM if he can have it back? It's been over 4 years that they've been broken up and I will admit that since I've never met her I have this morbid curiousity to see what she was like. So the main reason I want to do it is to talk to her and see what she has to say. Is this wrong?
How does this King Rising work??
A) The hand wrote it and mailed it to you
B) They read it aloud to you
C) They E-mailed it to you
I am not near this person so I cant read it and then give it to them. I want to read it to them (phone) because I want them to hear me and I want that instant gratification, I want to know the reaction. but I also want to write it out cause I dont know..that just seems like what you do I guess. also it isnt exactly romantic
I am positive that for 2,3,4 years they were *not* called samoas because of PC issues- maybe caramel delights or something like that. Boyfriend, boyfriend's roommate + friends all think I'm crazy. Am I?