||[Feb. 6th, 2005|12:13 am]
The Question Club
1. What are your Superbowl plans?
2. I changed printer cartridges today in my HP printer and the new cartridge came with an envelope to send the old cartridge back in for recycling. Has anyone else sent one back in? I think this is the niftiest thing ever.
3. I have the opportunity to get a new vehicle. A brand spanking new hybrid Ford Escape. Pick out the color, interior, everything... special order it straight from the factory. But I currently drive a 2002 Mustang in near perfect shape and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. The pros to getting the Escape: it's a hybrid, it's a mini SUV, and I'd have room to haul my keyboard with me wherever it needed to go. The cons: my Mustang doesn't have a thing wrong with it, I don't have a steady gig at this time, and I drive so many highway miles that the hybrid aspect of the Escape probably wouldn't matter, plus they haven't found any bugs with the hybrid model and I'm 99% sure they will sometime soon. So am I a fool for passing up this opportunity or not? I'm going to feel guilty either way, but maybe someone here can justify my decision to stick with my Mustang for me? (Cost is an issue too but my mom isn't making that big of a deal out of it, plus I should have a fairly good paying job soon, but outside of that it's just choosing between one vehicle I have and another one I've been drooling over.)
4. If you could meet anybody in the world, who would it be?
5. How do you keep your feet warm at night?