||[Dec. 2nd, 2004|06:37 pm]
The Question Club
|||||Secret Chiefs 3 - Safina||]|
i'm in a curious...and random, mood tonight.
1. i want to make a lame online quiz. i don't want a "how well do you know me?" or "what percent blah are you?" i want multiple questions, each having multiple questions, and the person who takes it chooses one answer per question, hits the button at the end, and gets told what they are. you know, a lame online quiz. where can i make one? (besides livejournal, 'cause i want it to be public.)
2. why do some states give a refund for glass and aluminum, but others don't? or, at least i assume most don't? i always get bottles that say things like "California redemption value; OR, IA, CT, VT Refund 5 cents, MI 10 cents refund, Other states no deposit". does that mean that if i save all my recyclables for a year, i can bring them to Vermont and get paid the mad cash? what's up with this system?
3. i have been using industrial enamel paint at work, and the only way i can get it off my hands is by rubbing them with diesel fuel. the only problem is, i can't get the smell off. how do i get the smell off? and, i would imagine this is terribly unhealthy for me to do. is it? and what else could i do to get paint off?
4. what's a good browser to use? internet explorer is long gone for me, but i really dislike firefox. i have also tried opera, but i liked it even less than firefox. is there a better way?
5. if you smoke, what's your brand? why?
6. guys, where are my letters? pout.
ps, this community is the best thing ever. you are all just swell.