|This is what happens when I save up all my questions for one post. :o)
||[Nov. 30th, 2004|01:05 am]
The Question Club
1. When a stranger sneezes near you, do you acknowledge it with a "bless you" or something of that nature? assuming said stranger did not sneeze *on* you. ;o) |
2. When the stranger sneezes, and then you say bless you, and he/she sneezes again, do you say "bless you" again? What if he/she sneezes many times? I've been known to sneeze up to 15 times in a row - when do you draw the line?
3. Other than Chinese food, sandwiches and pizza, what other kinds of food can you get delivered? What food do you get delivered frequently?
4. Why do people think it's so odd to spend a good amount of money on vet bills? I take my rats and guinea pigs to the vet every time they need it, and some of the treatments they've required have been pretty costly (tumor removal, two neuterings (on different animals, lol), antibacterial medications, antifungal creams, etc, etc). I had to take my rat to the emergency animal hospital for an eye wound, and the visit plus treatment cost me $100. Do you think that's a waste of money and effort? If so, why?
5. Do you read Harry Potter? If so, who do you think Snape is a good guy or bad guy?
6. I think I'm going to move back in with my family, in their new house in California. I am doing this for two big reasons. One, I really miss them and I'm sad that I'm missing my brother's coolest years (he's 14, I haven't lived with them since he was 10 and if I don't move back home, I'll only see him four or five times a year) and I think I could help my mom be happy again. Two, I really need to be able to save up some money. Right now, I'm living paycheck to paycheck and I'd like to be able to save enough money to afford cool furniture and a nice apartment and things like that. Now for the question - do you think I'm a big dork for moving back in with my parents at 20 years old? If you knew me, would you think less of me for it?