||[Jul. 14th, 2004|10:22 pm]
The Question Club
I live in Maryland, but my boyfriend's moving to college in Buffalo, NY come fall. I'm trying to decide on a cell phone and wireless provider, but I'd like your opions first. He's probably the only person I'll be calling long distance to, and for hours at a time. He has Sprint, and says there's some kind of promotion that in-network callers can call each other any time and it's free.
1. Who do you use, and why? Costs? Pros/cons?
2. What model phone do you have? Pros/cons?
3. How do you handle long distance, especially if you're only going to be calling one person?
4. Does the Sprint deal exist?
5. My parents also want to get a cell, and would prefer if I would be the add-on line. What's the best provider to do so?
6. Is there any provider you will never use? Why?
Thanks so much!