Did anyone ever see an anime called "Twins of Destiny"?
It was on about eight or ten years ago, and it was about two non-indentical twins called Julie and Jules... I don't remember a lot of it, but they used to be able to join hands and summon magic spells and stuff. The Emperoress of China was out to get them or something.
(If you've ever played Spyro 2, there's a scene in "Scorch" with the two young kids - the Hansel/Gretel ripoffs - where they join hands and get red glowy-eyes and wipe out some bad guys).
How many tattoos do you have, and what is their significance?
If you would never get a tattoo, why not?
My answer: I have a black widow on my right thigh, because I have always liked spiders, the love of my life's initials on my left wrist, and three pawprints on my right ankle, one for each of my three dogs (they are my kids!!)
the question club. reminds me of the breakfast club. hoho
i have a medical question sorta. : for someone with oily skin, and/or someone who sweats easily, medically speaking, how can I prevent this? as in, if it's a gland in my body that causes this, can I get that gland removed? can I have any sort of operation to prevent oily skin.
HOW in the world do some women (and men) walk around in heels for long periods of time?
I cannot do it! I've tried several times and everytime I end up holding the shoes and going barefoot after about an hour. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or do I just have no tolerance for foot pain?
I keep waking up with cramp in my arms and legs, in the lower muscles of the legs and arms, it is extremely painful and not at all a nice thing to wake up to, yesterday I had to lie with my arm flat for two hours before I was able to bend it more than a couple of degrees without excruciating pain. This has only been happening over the past few months, it really hurts and my limbs feel like they are about to go into cramp at any time. Anyone have any idea what this could be?
Guess I have more than one question: 1. How long could you go without internet access? Last week or so was the TV turnoff week. I was wondering what life would be like if it were an internet turnoff week!
2. Is there a natural way to clean up silver? I don't know if that's the right word for it. Some of my silver jewelry has oxidised. Would using lime work?
If you have a Samsung x426, do you like your phone? Are there details about it that you DON'T like?
Also, what kinds of things are really important to you on your phone? I think an alarm is important to me. Also, if it's a flip phone, a caller ID window on the outside is nice. I also prefer an internal antenna and not one that sticks up.
when is your last day of school (i mean the actual last school day, not finals or graduation)?
if you're taking AP's: how much are you going to study for them, seeing as how the whole college-deal is over with? is anyone out there going to try and get credit if you get 4's/5's on any of the tests?
what events does your school have scheduled for you?
has anyone in your school pulled a senior prank?
and, the question that has obsessed all of our lives for the past months - what college are you going to in the fall?
At my school - the University of Maryland - the independent student newspaper The Diamondback annually prints the salaries of all university employees - from the president to the janitors. They say it's because we as students have a right to know where our money is going.
1. What is the best way to stretch nice leather shoes? I've heard that rubbing alcohol can do it... will this damage the shoes in any way? And how does one go about this method?
2. What do you think of when you think of the state of Illinois? (and if you answer this question, where are you from?)
3. How do you bake potatoes, anyway? We have two raw potatoes and no clue what to do with them.
4. I'm having an apartment-warming party this summer, and I want to serve fun, chic food items. I have a good idea what I want to do for most of the food, but does anyone have suggestions for dessert? Preferably something that doesn't require utensils or massive culinary skills... I was thinking mini cheesecakes?