Did anyone ever see an anime called "Twins of Destiny"?
It was on about eight or ten years ago, and it was about two non-indentical twins called Julie and Jules... I don't remember a lot of it, but they used to be able to join hands and summon magic spells and stuff. The Emperoress of China was out to get them or something.
(If you've ever played Spyro 2, there's a scene in "Scorch" with the two young kids - the Hansel/Gretel ripoffs - where they join hands and get red glowy-eyes and wipe out some bad guys).
But yeah - anyone know what I'm talking about?
After you take off a band-aid, there is still that nasty black sticky stuff on your arm. You can' scrub it off, because the wound still hurts, so how do you get off the gross part?
How many tattoos do you have, and what is their significance?
If you would never get a tattoo, why not?
My answer: I have a black widow on my right thigh, because I have always liked spiders, the love of my life's initials on my left wrist, and three pawprints on my right ankle, one for each of my three dogs (they are my kids!!)
the question club. reminds me of the breakfast club.
i have a medical question sorta.
for someone with oily skin, and/or someone who sweats easily, medically speaking, how can I prevent this?
as in, if it's a gland in my body that causes this, can I get that gland removed? can I have any sort of operation to prevent oily skin.
1. What is your definition of "feminism"?
2. What do you think of the feminist movement today vs. 30-40 years ago?
3. What do you think of people who say they are "feminists"?
4. Do you think a man can be a feminist? Why or why not?
Can you name a hip hop artist or group that has made a song, collaborating with a rock/indie/emo etc. group?
I know the obvious one is Run DMC and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way."
HOW in the world do some women (and men) walk around in heels for long periods of time?
I cannot do it! I've tried several times and everytime I end up holding the shoes and going barefoot after about an hour. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or do I just have no tolerance for foot pain?
How?! I just don't understand!
I keep waking up with cramp in my arms and legs, in the lower muscles of the legs and arms, it is extremely painful and not at all a nice thing to wake up to, yesterday I had to lie with my arm flat for two hours before I was able to bend it more than a couple of degrees without excruciating pain. This has only been happening over the past few months, it really hurts and my limbs feel like they are about to go into cramp at any time.
Anyone have any idea what this could be?
How would you refer to both of these days:
1. Sunday May 2nd is:
a. THIS Sunday
b. NEXT Sunday
2. Sunday May 9th is:
a. NEXT Sunday
b. NEXT NEXT Sunday
How many of you failed your permit test? How many times did you fail?
If you didn't fail and got it first time, I hate you!! >:P I faaaaaailed.
edit: In PA, we have to take a computer (er, "written") test in order to get our permit. Do you have to in other states? I don't know. But I don't even have my permit.
What is the name for the sound that a fox makes? Sounds to me like a cross between a howl and a bark.
Hello, just joined because I'm currently writing an essay and was wondering..
When typing out two-digit numbers like say, 33, is it necessary to put a dash between the two numbers ("thirty-three")? Or is "thirty three" the correct way?
In Jerry Maguire, when Tom Cruise tells Renee Zellwegger that she completes him, do you feel this is romance or rubbish?
Guess I have more than one question:
1. How long could you go without internet access? Last week or so was the TV turnoff week. I was wondering what life would be like if it were an internet turnoff week!
2. Is there a natural way to clean up silver? I don't know if that's the right word for it. Some of my silver jewelry has oxidised. Would using lime work?
If you have a Samsung x426, do you like your phone? Are there details about it that you DON'T like?
Also, what kinds of things are really important to you on your phone? I think an alarm is important to me. Also, if it's a flip phone, a caller ID window on the outside is nice. I also prefer an internal antenna and not one that sticks up.
Is there a website, or can someone list what you need to know for the Royal Conservatory of Music Grade 2? The main website isn't much help.
Which Windows client for updating your livejournal do you use/prefer?
1. What is the best way to stretch nice leather shoes? I've heard that rubbing alcohol can do it... will this damage the shoes in any way? And how does one go about this method?
2. What do you think of when you think of the state of Illinois? (and if you answer this question, where are you from?)
3. How do you bake potatoes, anyway? We have two raw potatoes and no clue what to do with them.
4. I'm having an apartment-warming party this summer, and I want to serve fun, chic food items. I have a good idea what I want to do for most of the food, but does anyone have suggestions for dessert? Preferably something that doesn't require utensils or massive culinary skills... I was thinking mini cheesecakes?
What is one recreation that you wish you had the time and money to really learn well?
Me: skydiving or scuba ;)
Is there anywhere online where I can find out what a good/healthy weight for myself would be? Something online that would calculate that by entering information like age and height?