how do i change the Shutter speed on my camera, it's a pentax mz-60 (Zx-60 in america). usually i just have it set on 'action' when i want to take photos of something moving fast. but it's still kind of blurry?
anyone know anything?
thanks as always. in advance !
I'm planning on buying a bass guitar of a friend of mine, because i want to take up a new hobby.
i've always wanted to learn a musical instrument.
i've always wanted to learn, the accordian (captain pugwash theme! yay!), violin, guitar (acoustic then electric) , piano, trumpet, saxaphone and ofcourse. the bass.
which of these should i start on first?
thanks in advance!
How much does the average poop weigh?
Can anyone reccommend any good websites on this topic?
If nothing really good online, then any books which I could get from the library?
what are the websites/pages/things you have to go to/do on the computer EVERY time you're on, or else you feel like you missed something?
1)What is something that you were taught as child that you thought, "i'll never use this in the "real world"" that you actually did use?
2) What do you gain from journalling?
I need a huge list of first and last names, with minimal duplication of last names, for a project I'm working on. I just need names, though if someone knows of a huge list of, say, baseball stats over the years I can parse the file and throw out the data I don't need.
Or what would really be useful, is a spammers list of email addresses with names, as that would probably provide more than enough unique names for my purposes.(I'll be throwing out and immediately deleting the email addresses, I have no need for them, I just need the names).
Ideally I'd need this in plain text format, though html/XML or something similar I could work with too. Or a publically(legally so please) accessible database.
Anyone have anything I can use or know where I could find it for free?
Are you a leader or a follower?
In the movie Kill Bill (the first one, I haven't seen the second), what was the significance of all the various yellow things?
1. Here's what happened: I dropped my cell phone into the water (dont ask! =)) and took it out a few seconds later. Wiped it out as carefully as I could. It was on for a minute or so, and then it died (ie. the screen went blank). I thought I totally screwed it up. Later on (6+ hours later), however, I tried recharging the battery, and the phone turned on as usual. It acted a bit weird -- the screen was kinda flashing for some time, but then it stopped and the phone looked fine after that. In a few minutes, though, when I looked at it again, the screen was blank again, and no signs of the battery being charged appeared (the screen is supposed to be on, and there should be a red light at the top). Well I repeated my actions but the screen keeps on going blank.. Is my battery dead?
2. How do you change the default font in MS Word? I cannot stand Times New Roman, but changing it every time is a pain in the ass as well :S
Thanks a lot!
my junior prom is 1 month away.
boys are fuddy duddies, and me and my friends (who i promise, are all wonderful attractive girls) remain dateless, because the boys arent asking. which is ridiculous. and we hate them.
so... how long do you think we should wait before we give up and ask them?
(im not willing to let our stubborness last so long that we end up going stag.)
has anybody used a super-fast over the counter tooth whiting system? i get my braces off 2 days before the dance... and im worried im going to have white squares on my teeth. i can deal with the sensitivity, i just want something gauranteed to work.
1) Why are people super-sensitive (in a bad way) to certain types of sounds? Like nails on a chalkboard, for most people — for me, the sound of certain materials (a backpack strap, or the material windbreakers are made of) brushing against something is just horrible. Why is that?
2) When books have clips of another language in them — like, for example, all the French clips in Lolita — and they're translated to the language that the clips are in, what do they do? Put the bits in quote marks? Or do they just not worry about it and let it go? (I imagine that would be weird, since the French-quoting was such a large bit of Humbert Humbert's character …)
Where do you see yourself in five years?
did anyone watch third watch last night?
i dont regularly view the show, as I think most television is crap, but as I was channel surfing, it caught my attention.
does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in the first scene? or how I could find out?
Who sings the Spanish version of the Eagles' "Hotel California" during the scene in The Big Lebowski when they introduce The Jesus?
Sometimes when I wake up during the middle of the night, I'll pull my legs up to snuggle under the covers, but find that when I bend my knees up, I get this excruciating pain in my calves. I have to stretch them out for a few minutes before the pain will stop. This has occurred atleast twice this week. Last night it happened, and today my calves have been hurting all day. Now my achille's tendon is hurting as well.
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, because every time I go to the doctor's, the doctor feels my calves and asks if they've been hurting. They never hurt before I go, so I never remember to tell her. I never got asked this before I went on birth control, but I really doubt that its. The last time I asked my mom about it, she said I was going through a growth spurt... The area is my upper calve, like near my knee and the middle of my calve... oh, and, like I said, now my achille's tendon too.
does anybody else absolutely hate when youre watching tv and an alarm clock that sounds just like your alarm clock goes off?
Whatever happened to tardblog.com? I assume something happened and they had to stop maintaining the site, but I didn’t read it regularly enough to ever find out about advanced warning. Does anyone know?
does anybody know where i might be able to find some pictures of those little cartoon "monsters" from mtv video wake-up?
Doe anyone remember the movie "Rockstar"? It's supposed to be based off of a real band, right? What band is it based from?