|Barrage of questions..
||[Apr. 1st, 2004|08:27 pm]
The Question Club
1. The bottom lid of my left eye has been twitching nonstop for the past three days..hour after hour..how in god's name can I make it stop?
2. Any way to healthily change your sleep schedule? As in go from needing 8 hours to only 5/6 but remaining the same alertness and energy that your body used to get with 8? Like..change your body's need for sleep?
3. What would be the best way to learn yoga on your own; books or videos? Any good picks of either?
4. Any advice on creating a good, strong thesis statement?
5. Same as 3..but knitting and sewing and all that fun. I'm sure thats more book..but any picks, and any tips in general?
6. Does anyone believe this Blood type diet or whatever blood type related stuff? Anyone had any medical or scientific proof that it works?
7. This one perhaps no one would be able to answer..but I'm in a fix..I have joint pain in my wrists, fingers, knees and at times other places. I cant write, type, sit properly anymore..at times I cant do any of those..at times only a few sentences..Its not arthritis or anything close to that. Its not anemia. Any advice on what I should do? What kind of doctor to visit? Should I try acupuncture or other Eastern medicine?