2) If you had to lose your ability to hear or see, which would you lose?
3) If you could save ONE cause that is important to you (save the rainforest, end world hunger, etc.) in return for giving up sex for life, would you do it? It would solve the problem entirely, without any backfire-y consequences (no more cutting down rainforests, no more hungry people, whatever).
4) If you could have any job in the world and not have to worry about money, what job would you take?
1) Legs, I don't exercise anyway.
2) See. I lovelovelove art and nature and colors, but I don't think I would survive without music.
3) Of course. I'd save the rainforest. :)
4) Wildlife conservation. I think I might go into this despite the money worries.