2. Do you have a place where everybody knows your name?
3. Do any bars you frequent do anything fun besides allowing you to get soused?
4. If you have AIM, what does your info say?
5. If I called you a biotech, would you laugh or stare blankly.
6. You're being interviewed for your ability to promote items, give us your best go at it.
1. No, she deserved it.
2. Yes, Bar 46 babies!
3. They have the best ideas ever. They have a huge projection screen and have movies on Thursday nights and the drink specials correspond with the movies. Last time we watched The Big Lebowski and Caucasians were the drink specials. Tonight it's Talladega Nights and we're drinking tall boys out of paper bags.
4. I laugh so hard when it aint even funny
I get my shine on when it aint even sunny
I would gladly hit the road, get up and go, if I knew that some day it would lead me back to you.....
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
5. I'd laugh.
6. I would promote vacationing in Tennessee. We go every year and stay in a different cabin each time. This is our cabin this year: Storyteller. If you divide the cost of the cabin by the number of people it sleeps it comes out to about $100 a person for the entire week. You pay more than that per night at most popular vacation spots. The scenery is beautiful and I think everyone should see the smoky mountains at least once. There is go-karting, miniature golfing, water parks and outlets galore, so there's plenty to do as well!