2. What things did you used to hate that you've recently started to like?
3. What things did you used to like that you're recently started to hate?
1. a) Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)
b) Please Please Me - The Beatles (1962)
c) I've got some stuff that goes back to the thirteenth century, I think. [ETA: omuse just reminded me that I have ancient Greek stuff floating around somewhere as well.]
2. Milkshake, and flavoured milk. It used to make me gag, but in the last couple of years, I've started to love it. I still couldn't drink unflavoured milk though.
3. Moulin Rouge. I always thought I liked it, but I watched it again a few days ago and realised I really didn't.