Killer Queen (cake_n_bacon) wrote in thequestionclub,
Killer Queen

I had tests done a while ago for a problem with my leg, but I'm having trouble remembering the name of one of them. A line of needles were put into the back of my leg and up my spine and varying levels of shocks were sent through the needles into my muscles. I remember it being really painful, to the point where I was crying, but I can't really remember much else about it. Do you know what this is called? I'm trying to google it but I keep getting something completely different. 

Found it! Thanks lierre. It's electromyography.
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded