1. What should I do & see in Montreal?
2. What should I do & see in Ottawa?
3. If I'm definitely going to Montreal cos I have a friend there, but then I have another 2 days or so to see another part of Canada, is Ottawa the best choice, or is there something else not too far from Montreal that I should check out instead?
4. Is Saturday night - Thursday afternoon way too short a time? (I'm doing a 5 hour drive each way.)
5. And I don't need my passport because I'm driving across the border and not flying, right? I've already googled this, I'll just feel better if I get it confirmed.
6. One totally unrelated question! If you were in a Dramatic Writing class (intro to stage/screenwriting) and the first assignment is to write a short scene with just one character and no dialogue, that should end up giving us enough detail to understand "with some specificity" what is troubling the character, what problem they are facing, what would you write about? I'm not going to take your idea, I'm just kind of curious whether I'll have chosen something totally different from the rest of my class.