Stephy (stephyski) wrote in thequestionclub,

  • Mood:
So let's say you worked for about a month in 2006, and left the job on a slightly bad note (boss treated you like shit, didn't pay you as much as promised, didn't let you go to hospital after a dog bite---you get the idea). You paid taxes on your checks and still have the stubs to prove it, and being a dependant student, you are entitled to a return.

February rolls around and you've still not recieved a W-2, and you try calling your old job and are either A) promptly hung up on, or B) left on hold until you finally hang up.

Isn't that illegal? Any suggestions, TQC? How the hell can I file my taxes?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded