H'okay here goes the questions..
1. What is the strangest thing you've eaten for breakfast?
2. What is the strangest thing you've EVER eaten?
3. If you were a guest at a house and you were served something you generally don't enjoy eating (not allergy related) what would you do?
4. Do you like to listen to music as you eat? If so what kind?
5. What kind of food will you not eat under ANY circumstances? (not allergy related)
6. Is anyone here part of a good recipe sharing community here? There are so many I just can't pick one!
1. I've had a tuna fish and scrambled egg melt sandwich...
2. I think that my brother's concoction of ice cream, pickles, and peanut butter was very strange..
3. I have been in a situation where I was at my friend's house and they served up something with onions. I HATED onions, but since I hate to protest and I was raised where if you don't eat what is on your plate you go hungry, I ate it. I found out that I love white onions.
4. I love listening to the Zydeco Flames while I munch, dunno why
5. I refuse to eat raisins