1) Do you know the name "Sam Bowie"?
2) Do you know him as anything other than "That guy Portland drafted instead of Michael Jordan"?
3) Do you think the Blazers get a bum rap for taking Bowie over Jordan?
2) Yes - even if it's mostly for his two seasons with the Lakers.
3) Yes. The Blazers already drafted a shooting guard they liked the year before. You might have heard of him. Guy by the name of Clyde Drexler. They needed a big man. Bowie was the best on the board. It's not the Blazer's fault he had knees of glass.