1. How many times did you have to take your driving test before you passed?
2. How long did the test that you finally passed take?
3. If you failed the test, why?
4. Did you stop at a railway crossing?
5. Did you know you have to angle the wheel on a Hill park?
The next time I take it I will do the Japanese thing of stopping the car at the track, winding down the window and listening for a train.
EDIT : Wow, everyone's test seems so short. We are told to expect it to take an hour or so, they always allow an hour and a half per test. There is a list of about 50 required things that everyone has to do.