2) Doesn't it piss you off that you spend hundreds of dollars on electronic products like MP3 players, computers, and cell phones and they only last a couple of years, if that? (The iPod couldn't even tough it out to its second birthday.)
3) Are there any MP3 players that offer a happy medium between 80GB and 8GB? 15GB would be perfect.
4) The 30GB iPod and the 8GB iPod Nano are the same price: do you think the smaller size/metal case of the Nano makes up for the 22GB difference in space?
1) I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
2) Hell yes. I paid $400 for the damn thing! $200 a year to listen to music while I walk to and from work?
3) See answer to 1).
4) I don't think so. It makes it hard to choose, though. If the Nano was a bit cheaper, I'd get it because I like the way it fits in my hand compared to the wide normal ones.