The Sparkly One (sparkleplenty03) wrote in thequestionclub,
The Sparkly One
sparkleplenty03
thequestionclub

So friends and I "found" a couple fire extinguishers, the liquid, alkaline based kind, and we managed to get it on a wool hat. Is there any way to clean said hat, as the alkaline only reacts with water to form a slimy goo?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 3 comments