2. How did it work out for you?
3. Do you like the thrill of getting caught doing something you're not supposed to?
4. Where do you draw the line as far as laws or rules you will not break?
1. When I was in high school, my friend and I made a game of purposefully speeding through radar traps and then evading the police.
2. We never got caught, and we had a hell of a lot of fun, but in retrospect, I was a MORON.
3. I used to...nowadays I'm much more paranoid and I don't handle risk as well.
4. I won't do anything that could harm another person; at least I seriously try to avoid this (obviously driving a car at all has the potential to harm...but I use sensible levels of caution). I also won't help underagers get alcohol, cigs, or anything else they're not supposed to have according to the law.