1. Do you use organic or cruelty-free beauty products? Why or why not?
2. Do you eat meat? For what reasons?
3. Do you try to eat healthy? Do you try to eat organic foods? Do you eat a lot of processed foods?
ETA: 4. Do you think organic foods are any better for you?
1. I do. I feel better when I do, and I'm a bit hesitent to use anything that's not natural because of cancer and all that. I also hate artificial smells in beauty products, and it's hard to find fragrance-free stuff (even the organic stuff I buy is generally fragrance-free if I can help it). I'm also very "AH THE ENVIRONMENT IS IMPORTANT!!!" so I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't. I tend to like the way they feel better, too, but I'm only comparing them to the (cheaper) stuff I used to get at Walgreens.
2. I'm just a vegetarian. For the reasons above, basically. I feel better about myself and I see health benefits.
3. Try is the key word here. I end up eating a lot of crap. Mostly because nobody in my family cooks and if I want to get "healthy" food, I have to go out on my own to get them and that's a pain. We basically eat out a lot. I try to pick healthy options, but as far as whether or not it's organic or really good for me or cooked in meat products, I don't really know... I plan to get better at this once I move out.