2. What do you smuggle the most?
3. What's the most unusual item you've snuck in?
4. Ever been caught for sneaking in stuff?
1. Sometimes. I did it once this summer out of seeing several films. I just threw some junior mints into a baggie and stuffed it in my purse. I do it when I don't feel like spending $10 for popcorn and soda or want something small to snack on.
2. Candy. I'll buy a box of Nestle Bunch A Crunch for $1 at a discount store instead of $3 at the snack bar. And sometimes bottled Coke or water.
3. Nothing out of the ordinary. A cousin who works at a cinema says she sees lots of beer cans and bottles when she cleans up after late shows.
4. Not me, but my friend had a bag of outside lemon drops confiscated once when we saw a movie.