1. Did you go to any music festivals this summer? Which ones?
2. Ever do something as a joke and have it taken way to seriously by (crazy) people?
3. If you're female, ever peed standing up (through a funnel or otherwise)? Why? Easy?
4. What was your reaction last time you saw a celebrity you're a fan of?
1. I just got back from Electric Picnic. Twas absolutly brilliant.
2. There was a flag stall on the campsite, and quite a few people were flying Lebanese/Palastinian flags (and a Saudi flag, which didn't make much sense), so my friend and I bought an Israel flag for our tent as a joke. Two big bald men (one wearing an "I still hate Thatcher" tshirt came over and threatened to burn our tent down, and compared it to flying a Union Jack. We took it down, because we're all for humour, but we did want our tent to last the weekend.
3. They had urinals and funnels for the womenfolk, but I just couldn't, even in the pitch black.
4. Rufus Wainwright was right behind me during Pet Shop Boys. I went up to him in between numbers, but all I could say was "I think you're really really brilliant". He smiled, shook my hand and said thanks very much. Then as I walked back to my friend and his (Rufus') mom squeezed my arm.