The Sparkly One (sparkleplenty03) wrote in thequestionclub,
The Sparkly One

I'm a little confused how residency works when it comes to school tuition breaks.

I moved from MD to VA seven months ago (January). I've had everything registered in VA, from bank accounts to driver's licenses and mail. However, schools in VA require 12 months residency before I can receive in-state tuition, as does MD.

1. As I've only lived in VA for seven months, am I still considered a MD resident?

2. I need to spend three months (November- February) in California for a job, so if I do that, will that mess with my residency, even though bills and licenses will still be assigned to VA?
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded