2. what do you think of the initiative that died in the house today about including multi-lingual ballots in the voting rights act renewal? do you think ballots should be published in many languages or english only?
3. do you know what's going on in israel/palestine/lebanon?
4. what the hell is going on in the world right now? mexico, india, the middle east, the g-8, the world cup, north korea, brazil, valerie plame, wire tapping, iran, labour scandals, russia.... jesus, the world is, like, falling apart! can i get a wtf?
1. i think it's BS, especially coming from a party which used images of 9/11 and terrorists like it was their job during the last election. too many people don't have this war hit home at all, and i think THAT is a shame
2. i thought it was a fine idea. if they're voting, they're citizens, they deserve to know what they're voting about. i can barely understand the wording of some ballot initiatives and english is my native language