Travo (original_copy) wrote in thequestionclub,

Kind of an odd question but what are those things that people have that are almost like an extra piece of skin just dangling from the skin? It's hard for me to explain but I see some people have one or two on the neck or on an arm.

Let me try to explain what they usually look like, haha. They're like a small capsule but it's just skin. The capsule-like skin is then connected to the body with a thinner piece of skin and thus the capsule dangles a bit.

That's the best way I can explain them., hah.
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded