2) What do you typically have for breakfast?
3) Are you on a fairly set sleep schedule?
4) What are three things you have recently discovered?
5) What are three things you would like to learn more about?
6) What three genres of fiction (television, movies, literature etc.) appeal to you?
7) Is the music you listen to now similar to what you were into five years ago? Ten years ago? Twenty years ago (if applicable)?
8) Have you/will you be taking a summer vacation this year? If so, where are you going/where did you go?
9) What did you want to be when you grew up? Did things work out like you planned?
10) If you were to go back in time 10 years from now and meet yourself, what is one thing you'd tell your (past) self?
yay for having some free time :)
1) Fruit with nuts, especially cherries with almonds, grapes with pecans and apples with walnuts. Also, chickpeas any way I can get them (marinated, hummus, in salad, etc), crispy things like ranch rice cakes and baked wheat thins. Fudge bars (I'm trying to ease off of ice cream) are always good :)
2) Typically I don't have breakfast but I'm trying to change that. Lately I've been eating oatmeal, fruit, or like today I had turkey bacon and an egg white omelet with feta, spinach and tomato. It was divine :) Plus some form of caffeine (today was Earl Grey tea).
3) Nope, another thing I'm changing. I work afternoon/evenings, so I've been trying to get to bed around 3am and up at 11, but it's been more like 4:30-12:00.
4) Panic! At the Disco, The 501st Legion and Queer as Folk.
5) Marie Antoinette, Somalia and positive impressionability (specifically for children)
6) Science fiction, comedy, action
7) Yes, with new additions. For as long as I can remember, I've always loved Janet Jackson (mostly her older stuff, from Control to Rhythm Nation), Madonna (her entire collection), The Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, the Cure, Pat Benetar, David Bowie, John Mellencamp, Prince...
8) Had vacation last week, I sat on my ass and had a QaF marathon, played the hell out of my PS2, spent time with my boyfriend, saw X3, visited friends, basically chilled out. At the end of this month I'll be going to Lumos in Las Vegas, so that's a bit of a mini-vacation.
9) I wanted to be a pilot/astronaut. Things worked out well, I got to work with NASA for a while doing microgravity research and experiments, so that was cool. And I got out of that damn house and am living on my own, a dream come true! yay for being a kid :)
10) People don't have the power to make you feel a certain way, only you can control that. Don't take things too personally. And if you ever get in a funk, watch The Princess Bride; that movie NEVER gets old!