2. Do you know anyone that you would classify as "normal?" Who? Why? (Why do you know them and why do you classify them as normal.)
3. Why is my desk lamp possessed and randomly changing in brightness?
4. Do you ever look at your recent entries and realize that your public posts cast you in a light that you don't like? If so, do you post something public just to change the way you appear to strangers?
5. Do you assume that when people post it is about themselves? E.g. Would you assume that I am posting number 4 because I noticed that about my journal?
6. Do you prefer posts that are by topic or random?
2. I have met people that seems pretty close to what I see as normal/boring. But I don't know them well enough to know what makes them weird. I think that everyone is weird in some way.
3. Because I paid 50 cents for it at a yard sale? I dunno.
4. Yep, every couple of months. I don't always immediately post something but I tend to think more about making public posts in the near future.
6. I usually hate random posts like this one. If there is one question in a bunch of random ones that I am interested in I have to wade through all the other crap to read it and that bugs me.