ellyodd (ellyodd) wrote in thequestionclub,

What's it called?

EDIT: THANKS guys! Cafepress, that's it :D


I found a website last year, now I can't remember where it was/what it's called... It's a site where people set up their own shops, with merchandise like coffee cups, t-shirts etc. Pre-made, but with their own custom text/images. I THINK they were also allowed to sell other products from their home.

The products look like this, for example. I remember that other products had the same kind of sample-text and the "Made in the USA"-text (I kind of had the best time ever with this image so I saved it back then... now I can't find the shop) ;

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded