2. I'm surprised to find that nobody in this community owns or maintains a pool. So how many of you have never been in a pool?
3. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow morning and your refrigerator was MIA?
4. My mom works at a car dealership and deals a lot with warranties, shop work, and fleets. She was checking in cars today that had just arrived and a lot of the VIN numbers had 666 in them. Would that creep you out if every other car you checked in had a, uh, creepy VIN number?
5. All of a sudden there's more controversy about gay marriage. Have we ever done a poll on that in TQC -- "do you support gay marriage?" I'm not looking for discussion and would rather not spark debates, but I'm curious to see if the majority of questionclubbers support gay marriage or don't support it. And for the fun of it, what do you think the majority would be?
*I think the majority would support it.
6. Would you like to ask me a question? (in other words, hit me with your best shot. the stranger the better.)