2. Speaking of which: three days, summery wild wood, walking the boardwalk, spending three plus hours on the bus, and going to six flags. What should I pack? Thus far I have one pair of jeans, three tshirts, 2 pairs of shorts, 1 pair of capris, 1 hoodie, 1 pair of flip flops, 1 pair of sneakers, sunscreen, pajamas, aspirin and water bottle, digital camera, mp3 player, makeup, 3 pairs of underwear, 2 bras, razor , mini vials of shampoo, soap, tweezers, deodorant, and toothbrush+toothpaste. What am I forgetting?
3. Do your write in cursive or print?
4. Is Avenue D in NYC really THAT bad? What about the Bronx?
5. Does the Roosevelt Island Tram away run over the Hudson or the East?
6. What are some good websites for college [off campus] or life tips? If it helps any, I'm a minor living in an rented room in a new city. I don't really know anyone there, and I've never really live on my own before.
7. Favorite poet?
8. Favorite optimist novel? [None of this Catcher in the Rye crap]
EDIT: What's that webiste with all the free/reduced fee college applications?