komodopiss (komodopiss) wrote in thequestionclub,
komodopiss
komodopiss
thequestionclub

do i need to go to the doctor, tqc

???

Alright, so, for the past... half year or so,  I've been having weird reactions to eating fruit. The fruits are peach, plums, strawberries, apples, grapes, maybe more that I forgot. Less than 2 minutes after I swallow these fruits, I throw up. I keep looking it up and all the allergic reactions list stuff going on in the mouth like itchiness or whatever but that never happens at all - I throw up and then it's over with, no irritation, no nothing.

Can someone help me explain this? it's not life threatening so i haven't bothered but am i going to die
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 14 comments