Dana (gdkerplunk) wrote in thequestionclub,

I can't figure out what this dessert is called. I had it once, and could never remember the name.

I remember it being in a big bowl, with strawberries, whipped cream (I believe, unless it was some other white fluffy stuff, or a combo)... and bits of some kind of cake. Maybe pound cake?

What is this dessert called? I'm looking to make it today..

EDIT: It had a french sounding name to it.

Thanks, got my answer.. It was Trifle. I found pictures of it, ran off to get the food for it, and came back to find out a few people got it. :)
  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded