My friend says that I am more self-conscious than most people. But I'm wondering how true that really is.
So if you don't mind, it would be really helpful to know.
How often are you . . .
1. Mildly embarrassed? (Blush a little or "feel naked").
2. Moderately embarrassed? (Can't wait to leave the room, have a hard time forgetting about it)
3. Extremely embarrassed? (Perhaps the better word is "humiliated." You almost literally want to die, and would consider avoiding indefinitely the people in front of whom you had this experience)
When it comes to embarrassment in general . . .
4. How long after being embarrassed do you remember the moment and cringe? Hours? Days? Years?
5. Are you ever embarrassed by strange things that wouldn't necessarily make another person self-conscious? Like what?