1. I can move everything except the lofted bed. The chair and drawers under the bed are a sort of reading nook that goes largely unused.
2. The couch seats 2-3 people and faces the wall with the window.
3. I have a large-ish monitor that I use to watch TV but also to do work, so ideally the couch will be in a position that allows me to face/be relatively close to the monitor. Since I also use the monitor for work it has to be on the desk, close to my laptop.
4. The room is pretty big, I'm shitty with dimensions but I'd guess about 15x10 feet.
5. Yep, that's a random tiny wall by the door that opens into the hallway.